Welcome to the School of Ecological Mission @ Missional University!
The Apostle Paul wrote in his letter to the Colossians that Christ is the creator (1:17) and sustainer (1:18) of all things and that God's purpose is to reconcile all things to Himself:
For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. (ESV, Colossians 1:19-20).
In the School of Ecological Mission we introduce students to ways of reflecting on God's creation and what God is doing to redeem all of the earth.
Ecological Mission: Joining God at Work on the Earth
Students learn how to join the mission of God using studies in earth sciences and life sciences in order to serve in environmental mission, global health, medical missions, natural resource management, sustainable agriculture and related areas.
Our Course Subject Areas
- BIO = Biological Studies
- CHM = Chemistry Studies
- DEM = Demographic Studies
- ECO = Ecology Studies
- ENS = Environmental Studies
- EPI = Epidemiology
- GEL = Geological Studies
- GHL = Global Healthcare
- GSP = Geospatial Studies
- HPH = Human Physiology
- INF = Infectious Disease
- MAT = Mathematics Studies
- MDM = Medical Mission
- PHY = Physics
- SCM = Sustainable Communities
- HIS = Historical Studies
Our eCampus Offices and Website
- Administrative Offices
- Academic Center (courses)
- School Website
- Center for Environmental Mission (website)
- Center for Environmental Mission (office)
- Center for Global Health & Medical Mission (website)
- Center for Global Health & Medical Mission (office)